This site last updated on January 13, 2017
Calendar: We now have a club calendar. Click on the Calendar tab in the menu bar. The “month” and “agenda” views are the best IMO. I’ll be entering exact google maps locations for games as they are finalized.
Meeting.The next Lacrosse Board and Club meeting will be Tuesday, Feb. 7th in the Hickman Cafeteria Annex. Board meeting will be at 6:00 pm and the Club meeting will be at 7:30 pm. All players and a parent should attend the Club meeting. This is the last Club meeting of the season. Please make sure all required forms, fees and deposits are turned in or your player may not be able to participate in the practice and the Jamboree.
2017 Registration: Online registration for the 2016-2017 season is OPEN.
In addition to the online registration, the following four forms are required: 1) Emergency Medical Release/Liability Waiver, 2) Medical Care Position, and 3) Health History, 4) Photo Release. An active US Lacrosse membership is also required. Go to uslacrosse.org to renew your membership. The Uniform Equipment form helps us plan for the upcoming season.
For the Health History, download the form HERE.
- February 18, 2017- Trivia Night
- February 20, 2017 – First day of practice.
- March 4, 2017 – Varsity Jamboree
- March 6, 2017 – Season opens
- Season schedule coming soon
- May 10, 2017 – Last date for games. Stats loaded online will allow players showing high performance to be eligible for All State.
- May 23, 2017- Awards Banquet
More Info: To view our new Handbook, go to the “About the Club” tab. The Handbook link appears at the top of the page.